Wednesday 19 October 2011

Time off

This week I am working on the Thursday (tomorrow) because my husband has to have an operation so after I have dropped him off at the hospital I am working from an office nearby. Luckily the surgery is only a few hours so he shouldn’t have to stay in for long. The idea being I pick him up after work. He won’t be out in the evening so my Thursday is sorted. Phew! I don’t have to worry about messing up as I won’t have the opportunity. I am then, from Friday having just under a week off work along with my husband. I cannot wait for a break and to spend some quality time with him as it has been very much lacking lately. We have spent time together but my mind has been elsewhere :-( Next week I am determined to pay him the attention he deserves and ENJOY my 6 days off. We are heading up North with the dog for a few days on Saturday. I am hoping the mini-break does us both the world of good, my husband will be recovering from him surgery and the anaesthetic and I will be away from the stress of home and hopefully new surroundings will mean my problems are left behind. Fingers crossed!

I really hope that this time next week I can report on the amazing few days away we have had and how I properly enjoyed myself for the first time in months.

No comments:

Post a Comment