Wednesday 19 October 2011

Laying Low

I have been a bit distant of late and for that I apologise. I am struggling. I can’t deny it, things are tough. However, I am struggling on. Battling against the thoughts and urges and, so far this week, winning.

The main reason my mental state has taken a bit of a knock lately is because I finally got a letter through stating when my group therapy starts. I received the letter in Friday’s post (14th October) and my therapy starts on 18th! OF NOVEMBER!!!! 5 weeks to wait. Now I know I said I didn’t care how long I had to wait and that I just wanted a date to focus on. How wrong was I?! I DO care as 5 weeks seems like a lifetime away at the moment. Although, now it is 4 and a half weeks… See? I am trying to look on the positive side. 30 days to go and counting! And, in the meantime I do have a half hour appointment with a psychologist on 3rd November and at least that is just 2 weeks away. I hate wishing my life away but in this case I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment