Wednesday 12 October 2011

Off the radar

This week so far has been, all in all, pretty positive for me hence not posting until now. However, I am very wary that I am now going to jinx things. I was worried about tonight as there is another Carer’s Meeting and I was going to be on my own (my mind had already planned and practically eaten the food for bingeing). However, my dear friend who was only due to come for the day tomorrow is now coming up to stay tonight as well. This has literally saved me from what I thought was inevitable. I am now REALLY looking forward to a nice evening catching up. I need to remember this feeling for when I have planned to “mess up” and hold onto it so I don’t because this feeling is how life should be and is reason enough to keep going.

My husband is no longer going tonight, which is another relief to be honest. As much as I wanted him to go I feel guilty that recently I haven’t been keeping up my side of the bargain… Plus, we can celebrate another small victory and have a lovely evening :-)

I feel empowered again and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment