Thursday 15 December 2011

Big week

So, not only has it been a big week for starting to make changes, it has also been a big week for telling people about my problems. I opened up to my Mum, and also my boss. My Mum was probably the hardest but before Christmas it had to be done. She was ok. She will never properly get it but at least she is aware again and hopefully will see my determination and support me in her own way. However that is.

My boss was lovely. I couldn’t have asked for a nicer response. The main reason for telling her was because there was a big Christmas buffet on Wednesday in the office and despite wanting to try and handle it I wasn’t very confident I would succeed. So, I asked if I could work from our other office and told her why. She was great and now she knows means that if ever there is another similar situation I can avoid it. What a relief that was and yesterday I got loads done without being surrounded by food!

Today, however, the leftover food from yesterday was brought out and put DIRECTLY BEHIND my desk. ARGH!!!! My boss even sent me an email asking if I was ok about it. Bless her. Although, after my initial panic, I feel fine and strong again having not touched anything I didn’t bring myself and now it is time to go home for the week. Phew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment