Monday 5 December 2011

The ongoing struggle

A lot has happened since I last posted on here. I have aged a year, had 2 more group therapy sessions and messed up a lot. Therapy is tough, and although I knew it would be, I am still really struggling with it. I feel like I am getting left behind a bit and not necessarily giving it my all. Part of me isn’t sure I am capable of doing this as I really don’t feel strong enough and another part of me isn’t sure whether it is going to help anyway. I know I am being a bit defeatist, one of my worse traits, but all the therapy has made me do so far is binge and put more ideas in my head when I am trying to get rid of them!!

I am trying so hard to be positive and keep fighting this but each day that goes passed, it just seems to get harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment