Monday 30 April 2012

New week, let's begin again. Again.

After a positive start to last week, the end of my week got ahead of me and had a few "slip ups" from Thursday onwards. However, I still (mostly) managed to enjoy my weekend and despite feeling unsure of how today was going to turn out, I finally am starting to feel brighter and a bit more positive again. It w3as a slow starting morning but I managed my breakfast and feel much better now.

I also have a new porject to help keep me occupied. I am helping to organise and coordinate a music event at our local village hall which takes place next month. Not working has seen me have way too much time on my hands but now I have a few tasks to do and things to get involved in. Just managing to write a 'to do' list and be able to slowly cross things off helps. At least that way i can track my progress for each day. Small steps again, maybe even shuffles, but at least they are going in the right direction.

Here's to the sunshine, that has obviously lifted me too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment